†30stm,A7x,Blink182,Good Charlotte,Green Day,My Chemical Romance,Panic!,Simple Plan,Tokio Hotel

helena

« Older   Newer »
frankiero
view post Posted on 10/7/2007, 12:34

Long ago Just like the hearse You die to get in again We are so far from you Burning on just like a match You strike to incinerate The lives of everyone you know And what's the worst you take (Worst you take)From every heart you break (Heart you break)And like the blade you stain (Blade you stain)Well I've been holding on tonightWhat's the worst that I can say?Things are better if I stay So long and goodnight So long not goodnight Came a time When every star fall Brought you to tears again We are the very hurt you sold And what's the worst you take (worst you take)from every heart you break (heart you break)And like the blade you stain (blade you stain)Well I've been holding on tonight What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay So long and goodnight So long not goodnight And if you carry on this way Things are better if I stay So long and goodnight So long not goodnight Can you hear me? Are you near me? Can we pretend to leave and thenWe'll meet againWhen both our cars collide?What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay So long and goodnight So long not goodnight And if you carry on this way Things are better if I stay So long and goodnight So long not goodnight

kill.me.sweetly
view post Posted on 10/7/2007, 12:36

ci voleva questo testo.. comunque il video è stupendo

Gabr!ella
view post Posted on 13/7/2007, 09:50

HELENA
Molto tempo fa, come un carro funebre, sei morta per ritornare in vita
Noi siamo..cosi lontani da te..
Bruciando...come un fiammifero che sfreghi (per accendere) per incenerire
le vite di tutti quelli che conosci
E qual'è la cosa peggiore che prendi (peggio che prendi)?
da ogni cuore che spezzi (cuore che spezzi)?
E come la lama che sporchi (lama che sporchi)
Beh ho tenuto duro stanotte..
rit]
Qual'e' la cosa peggiore che potrei dire?
Le cose vanno meglio se resto
arrivederci e buona notte(x2)
Venne un tempo, in cui tutte le stelle cadenti continuavano a ridurti in lacrime
Noi siamo...quelli stessi feriti che hai venduto
E qual'è la cosa peggiore che prendi, da ogni cuore che spezzi?
e come la lama che sporchi..
beh ho tenuto duro..
Stanotte..
rit]
Qual'e' la cosa peggiore che potrei dire
Le cose vanno meglio se resto,
Arrivederci e buona notte(x2)
E se vai avanti cosi, le cose vanno meglio se io resto, arrivederci e buonanotte(x2)
Puoi sentirmi? sei qui vicino a me?
Possiamo fare finta di lasciarci e invece ci incontriamo di nuovo quando le nostre macchine si scontrano

kill.me.sweetly
view post Posted on 13/7/2007, 11:05

all'inizio dell'anno ho copiato testo e traduzione a mano sul diario image

frankiero
view post Posted on 14/7/2007, 11:00

me.tOO.avevO.tt.il.diariO.cn.pezzi.di.lOrO.song! image

Gabr!ella
view post Posted on 14/7/2007, 19:40

...io nel mio diario ho sempre solo scritto l'assegno o.O image

5 replies since 10/7/2007, 12:34   71 views